Saturday, June 29, 2013

My New Life Begins - Getting to Know Me Better

my life changed after i got the letter ..

17th of March i set my first step on my new school

so calm and peace..
the serenity remained for quite some time

i furthered my step to the school office

stunned with the warmest smile of the students..
feel blessed listening to their Quranic recitation...
it was all beautiful..

dis morning we had usratee
7 of my students were with me..
taaruf and get to know each other for the 1st week meeting
it was giving me lots of  new experiences and knowledge about these good and special students
they are just like the other normal teenage girls..
love reading 'novel melayu' yg sgt syahdu itu..
surf the internet..fbing..chatting..etc


everything has been planned and i pray it is the best for me..














2 comments:

  1. teacher!! i'm proud that you are my teacher.. TQ teacher for all your hard effort to improve our English BROKEN language!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Najihah..I do feel the same ..
    feel proud and lucky to have a student like u

    ReplyDelete